If you are worried about the potential issues with Coronavirus, here are some tips that Emma has provided, in order for you to put into practice.
- In general, avoid public places as much as possible in the coming months. Such as the tube, train, airports, restaurants etc. If you are eating out in a restaurant, then avoid buffets, go for sit down meals.
- If you are sneezing, sneeze into your elbow, rather than into your hand, or into a tissue if you have one to hand, so that you are reducing the likelihood of spreading anything you are carrying, so for the benefit of others, not just for yourself.
- Make sure that you regularly wash your hands with soap especially if you have been touching surfaces in the general public domain, and before preparing food, or putting food into your mouth. Carry the Orega spray in your bag or with you in person at all times. Spray your hands on a regular basis plus spray any surfaces that you are coming into contact with, plus any rooms you go into. Orega Spray is a multi-purpose protector against bacteria, viruses etc – https://www.holisticsonline.com/orega-spray-4floz?search=oreg
- If you are going into public places such as tubes, planes, airports it would be very sensible to wear an N95 mask only for short periods of time, and also utilise a personal ioniser.
- Make sure you are getting appropriate levels of sleep. Please remember between the hours of 10.00 pm and 2.00 am, is the optimum period of time for physical repair i.e immune system activation. If you miss that time period then you are not getting the optimal immune activation and protection.
- Avoid sugar as much as possible, as sugar suppresses the immune system.
- Concentrate on eating good quality food that provides a lot of antioxidants, or utilise something like Antioxidant Formula.
- Either get regular sun exposure (which means at this time of the year means flying somewhere. If travelling please ask for the travel guidelines to be sent to you) or utilise a Vitamin D & K supplement.
- Minimise any behaviours that suppress the immune system i.e avoid drinking alcohol, avoid over-exercising, lack of sleep, smoking whether 1st or 2nd hand if you are taking any medication please remember that steroids, anti-histamines and acid reflux medications can have a suppressing effect on the immune system.
- Carry Silver Blaster with you at all times, to use when around people that are showing indications of flu, cold or viruses, or if you are going into public areas. Spray twice into the mouth, hold for 20 seconds, will be a little burning, but this is normal. Use 2-3 times throughout the day when needed.
- In regards to supplements, these are the things I would suggest in the next 2 – 3 months to make sure you have beneficial support, in regards to colds, flu and viruses in general. Be utilising at least 3 of the ones listed.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D & K
- L Lysine Extra
- Elderberry Extract capsules
- Liquid Gold Colostrum/Oramune Max
All of the above can be purchase from Holistics Online Limited – www.holisticsonline.com
The above is just a guideline.